Mars Candy Assortment, Fun Size

Twix; M&M's Milk Chocolate; Snickers; M&M's Peanut. 70-90 calories per pack. What's Inside Per Pack: Calories 70 to 90 (4% to 5% DV). M&M's Milk Chocolate Candies: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 70 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 90 calories (5% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). Snickers: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 40 mg sodium (2% DV). Twix: What's Inside Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (no DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). Mars real chocolate.